A brand new website design, a wider scope of article topics, an expanding team. FashionContainer is undergoing some massive changes and I think right now is the time to explain what’s going on and what you can expect! Grab yourself a cup of tea, because this is going to be a long one.
What was FashionContainer?
Until recently you only found one voice one FashionContainer: Malena’s. I started FashionContainer as a hobby while studying law years ago and while I’ve always had a big vision for what I wanted FashionContainer to become, little did I know about the “how”, “what” and “where” of the process to get there. Today I’m proud to say that for the first time I feel that FashionContainer has taken its first baby steps growing into the business I’ve visualized it to be. I think with any great pursuit in life, it takes a lot of time, perseverance and hard work to figure out how to bring into reality what once was just a dream, vision or feeling.
Right place, right time
I moved back to the Netherlands from Australia in March and pretty much from the moment I landed, Tatiane and I have been sitting around the table discussing the future of FashionContainer. After months of work, brainstorming and launching our travel series Click Travel Go, we’re so happy to see the bigger vision for FashionContainer coming to life! So what does this mean for you?
– You’ll now see articles on FashionContainer that aren’t only written by myself, but also by Tatiane Kozijn and several guest writers. Exciting stuff! If the article isn’t written by me, you’ll see at the very top of the article who did.
– Not just different topics, also MORE articles.
– Focus on travel. In June we had our first –massive– work trip in the US for our travel series Click Travel Go but there’s so much more to come.
– “Life” articles. Besides getting entertained and inspired on FashionContainer, we also feel passionate to encourage, discuss and share experiences we know everyone goes through. Break ups for example. Tatiane actually just wrote an article about this, check it out here.
– But don’t worry. Fashion and my personal outfits is going to stay a big part of what FashionContainer is.
– More ads. Let’s just be honest about this, shall we? FashionContainer is our full time job, so this naturally means we have to make sure enough money comes in at the end of month.
It takes two…
To create something really amazing! That’s why Tatiane and I have joined forces to create something bigger and better than we’d ever be able to do alone. We’re overly ambitious, excited, determined and passionate about this new chapter and we hope you feel the same.