Is it just me or has the office etiquette loosened up a little these days? Less stiff blazers, more personal style. Today I’m showing you how to put together an office outfit.
5 tips for a great office outfit
1. Don’t be dull and avoid one colour outfits. Mix grey, white and black for a formal yet playful look
2. Invest in a great pair of mid-height heels that you’re comfortable to walk on all day. These pointy ones by Zara are exactly right.
3. Add a pop of colour (in my case: blue velvet) or a garment with funky details to make the outfit more ‘you’.
4. GREAT quality bags only for a professional look! It’s one of the first thing people spot
5. Keep it classy: closed decollete and trousers that aren’t too tight.
Don’t make dressing for the office too complicated, but do be aware of basic etiquette! And ofcourse, have some with it ;). Scroll down below for all the outfit details.
Photographer: Tatiane Kozijn | Instagram: @tatianekozijn
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands